Drupal is a free software package that allows anyone to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website. Hundreds of thousands of people and organizations are using Drupal to power an endless variety of sites.
Contact Media are Drupal specialists having gained a wealth of experience by designing websites using Drupal to produce an array of different types of websites; such as event websites, registration systems and e-commerce solutions. Contact Media can offer:
- Experience with larger projects
- A quick turnaround
- A large team of dedicated Drupal developers based in the UK
- A free development consultation based on an already live site or new project
- A free site mockup
It is estimated that over 7 million websites use Drupal in some sort of format. You may not have heard of Drupal itself, but we are pretty sure you will have heard of some of the big names and companies that use it to manage their own website.
Amongst millions, they include:
- The White House, the residence and work place of US President
- Rafael Nadal, the title-winning tennis player
- McDonald’s (Australia), the world famous food retailer
- The Greater London Authority, a strategic authority supporting the Mayor of London and the London Assembly
- Eric Clapton, the iconic musician
Contact Media have chosen to mainly use the Drupal web development system because of a number of key features which give it the edge over its competitors.
To see descriptions and images of Drupal's amazing features, click the links below.
- Drupal Modules
- Editing Drupal
- Search Engine Optimisation System in Drupal
- Themes on Drupal
- Updates and Awards
So if you aspire for a professional website, let Contact Media design and develop it for you, using the same systems as some of the biggest names around the world.